Saturday, April 5, 2008

Words of Encouragement

In the midst of daily lives we often let ourselves get overwhelmed.  I know I often ask myself- "what am I doing here?"  Why have I gone down this path?  Where is God leading me?  Then I feel guilty- as if I am questioning God.  However, as I read the Bible I see that it's okay to ask questions.  When reading 2 Chronicles 15:7- "But you, take courage!  Do not let your hands be weak, for your work will be rewarded." (ESV) I hear God clearly speaking to me.  He is commanding me to be strong!  To hold on- to give it all of our heart- because in the end- when He is looking at the big picture- all those questions- all the struggles-all the daily battles- are going to be worth it.  It will be rewarded, and that's a promise you can count on!

No comments: