Thursday, March 25, 2010

God is There

In the midst of stress and anxiety God is there! I need to really remember this on a daily basis so when the following song came to my inbox today I knew exactly what verses I wanted to use- you can go here to read it (it's WAY too long for here): Psalm 77. The video a song by Tenth Avenue North.


After I read the lyrics I knew immediately what my verse for today would be. On those days when I am just struggling, ... See Morefeeling like all I have done is cry out to God and then at the end of I wonder if he has even heard me. I KNOW that He has but discouragement has a way of beating us down at times. But then a memory surfaces and I remember- I remember His promises, the fact that HE alone is faithful, that He has shown me WHO He is and I know that I can rest solely in that.

No comments: