Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just some thoughts

I have been struggling some lately and I know why but yet, I'm having a hard time doing anything about it. My quiet time has been suffering ever since school got out. The crazy thing is I have more time than ever and yet, nothing. I am going to have to get myself in a routine and buckle down. I need accountability and I don't really have that. I leave in less than 2 weeks for Romania and I wonder how I am supposed to tell others about Jesus when my relationship with him is dry right now. That's where I know I need to get going. So, my goal for the days ahead will be to read and respond. Read the Word and respond by sharing what has been revealed to me that day. It may be a thought, it may be a quote, it may be the scripture that I have read. Anyone want to join me?

No comments: